Sunday, April 13, 2014

POST-INTERVIEW STAGE!!

Soooo- after my super melancholy post on Thursday... I left work Friday and while getting into my car, I saw I had an email..AND IT WAS FROM DISNEY!!! They emailed me to schedule a brief phone call regarding my application! (This is a GREAT sign that an offer is on it's way!) The earliest I could schedule my phone call is Tuesday at 10am and luckily I'm off from work that day! This is the email I received:




My dashboard now looks like this for my Guest Experience Services drop down:




I now also have a separate drop down for "Prof Intern Callback RG":


I'm about 99% positive that an offer will be coming my way on Tuesday! Keeping my fingers crossed and my hopes high! Thank you to everyone who has taken the time out to read along as my journey unfolds. I appreciate it so much. Until Tuesday, See Ya Real Soon! :)

Christina :)


No comments:

Post a Comment