Tuesday, April 15, 2014

I GOT THE OFFER! :) :)

As you can see from the title...I GOT THE OFFER FOR THE ALUMNI ONLY: GUEST EXPERIENCE SERVICES INTERNSHIP!!! I cannot explain how happy I am! :) I got a call from Randy at Casting at exactly 10 am this morning. He went through a bunch of HR questions with me, and then asked that lastly I take his number down in case I had any questions on next steps. I was a little concerned because I thought I wasn't getting the offer, when he goes: "Ok, you have the number down?" and i said yes, and he goes "Ok I wanted you to write that down while you were still calm, because I'm making you an offer!" and I started FREAKING OUT! He went over my offer details with me - pay rate, main gates etc. Then he said "I want you to do 3 things: 1) Keep my number in case you have any questions. 2) Welcome Back to the Disney Family!! and 3) Get off the phone so you can call all your family and friends!" He made my day with how excited he was for and with me! :)  Below is my dashboard, my congrats email, and my Welcome to the Team email :





I'm so excited and so anxious all at the same time! Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear! Now I can actually say that I WILL See Ya Real Soon! :)

Christina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment