Friday, April 25, 2014

A BIG change!

So just when I thought things couldn't get any better..they have! Wednesday afternoon, I received a voicemail from Cayley at Disney Professional Recruiting while I was at work asking me to give her a call back because she had a few questions about my Fall Internship. I was REALLY nervous because I was thinking maybe something went wrong with my acceptance. I called Cayley back and got her back on the phone. She went over all the information that Randy did with me, and said "You accepted the Guest Experience Services Internship, is that correct?" and I said yes. Then Cayley says "Well, I'm about to make your life a little more difficult because I'm giving you a SECOND offer!! We are really happy to tell you that you have been selected for the Management Internship in Retail!" I almost fainted! I had stopped checking my dashboard because I thought all the offers for the Retail MI had already gone out! I immediately accepted the new role. I'm just so thrilled - and cannot wait to find out my location! :) Below are my congratulations email, my dashboard, and my welcome to the team email!





It was such an honor to get one offer, and the fact that I got two offers (and this one being my DREAM ROLE) is such an amazing gift. It's so surreal still. The second I know my location, so will you! :) See Ya Real Soon!

Christina :)



No comments:

Post a Comment