Thursday, April 10, 2014

This process is so draining!

I'm feeling particularly melancholy today - so I figured I'd write a post to get some of my thoughts down on virtual paper. (Haha I thought I was clever!) It's been ten days since my call with GES, and a bunch of people on the Facebook group got offers for the Retail MI. (My dashboard is still in interview stage). While the MI was a reach for me, I'm feeling like it's safe to say I didn't get it. I'm not horribly disappointed because I really love everything about GES! Not everyone that got the drop down was given a call like I was so I definitely feel honored - I'm just ready to find out if I got it or are NLIC. (No Longer In Consideration) I know someone in the FB group that got the call confirmed with their interviewer that GES has to have their decisions into casting by April 11 (WHICH IS TOMORROW YAY!) but casting can call anytime from tomorrow up until the deadline of May 2! With that being three weeks away, I'm realizing just how much of a toll this process takes on you!  I'm truly thankful to have made it this far, many people have gotten NLIC and I haven't - and that's what is keeping me positive. Thinking that I applied January 27, and going into the third month of this process - I look back on my posts and feel that it's gone so quickly, yet so slowly at the same time. In the grand scheme of things - three weeks is NOTHING to gripe about, so after I post this - I'm going to stay as positive as possible! (That's normally how I am, just once in a while I feel a little anxious and overthink my interviews and drive myself a little crazy.) Hopefully I will know more by next week. So thank you to everyone who has been reading- (550 views as of today! Woohoo!) and until I know more, See Ya Real Soon! :)

Christina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment