Thursday, April 3, 2014

Call from GES!

So yesterday morning, I had just woken up when my phone started ringing with a 407 area code. Knowing this is a FL number I started to freak out - and answered. It was someone from Guest Experience Services, and they had a few questions about my application. He asked if now was a good time or if he should call back later. I let him know now was perfect, and to ask away! He asked me what I thought the GES dept did, and after my response he said I hit the nail right on the head. He then gave me an in depth background as to the day to day runnings of the office, and then asked what I felt I would excel at, and what would be something that I would need to improve. He asked me a few questions about my time in attractions, and a few other questions that I can't remember off the top of my head. At the end he asked if I had any questions, and I know you're supposed to ask at least one but I honestly could not think of any because I had spoken with a girl named  Emily who worked in that dept, and she answered a ton of questions for me. I let him know that, and let him know that after learning more and more about the dept, I really feel like it's the best fit for me, and that I hoped he thought so as well. He didn't tell me when I would hear by, but some people in the Facebook group said that this dept has to have their choices into casting by April 11, which is not so far away! So here's to hoping I get an offer for this dept! I'm still anxiously awaiting Retail MI offers to go out! :) Until I have more news, (hopefully an offer!!) See Ya Real Soon!

Christina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment