Sunday, February 9, 2014

Phone Interview!

Well yesterday was my phone screen, and I honestly think I did really well. I don't want to list my recruiter's name, but she was an absolute sweetheart. I was asked something along the lines of the following questions:

- I see that you worked as an attractions hostess, what was the most rewarding part of that experience?
- What was the most difficult part?

Then she said she would interview me for my management internship first:

- What qualities do you think a successful leader has?
- Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a guest, how did you manage the situation?
- In a non leadership role, how did you handle a guest conflict by acting as a leader?
What do you hope to gain from an MI?
Tell me about a leadership position you have held.

PI - Alumni Only Questions:


- Why do you want to do a PI?

- What are your top choices for an alumni only PI?
- Why do you want to work in Guest Relations?
- What do you think the Guest Relations role is?
- I see that you applied for two HR related PIs, I see that you're interested in Guest Service, so why apply for HR PIs?
- Disney look questions.
-Do you have any questions?

Overall, I felt that I did a great job. I asked if she thought there was anything I could do to improve upon in my résumé or my interview techniques, and she said my résumé is written very well, and that my interview responses were very detailed and specific which is wonderful. She said she thought I did a great job and did not have any suggestions. It made me feel good to know that she felt I answered the best I could. Now here's to the waiting game! Hopefully I find out about a second interview for the MI sometime soon because those apps close on Friday!! If anyone has any questions on the interview process, please do not hesitate to ask! See ya Real Soon! :)


Christina



No comments:

Post a Comment