Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Back in the game!

I last left off with my being listed as a no rehire due to costuming, and then waiting to hear back from them. Well, today I decided to call casting because I sent an email to costume recovery a week ago and I still hadn't heard anything. I spoke with a woman at casting and asked if she could check my rehire status, and she let me know the restriction had been removed! I was so happy! Then I had to email professional recruiting to let them know my restriction was removed, and to ask if my application could be reinstated. They emailed me back in less than an hour and let me know that my applications had been reinstated!! I'm so excited! I'm currently "in progress" for my alumni only PI's and "In submission" for an MI Retail! Finally, I can get excited about the Facebook group again, and I'm hoping for a phone screen too! The internships I've applied to so far are:

ALUMNI ONLY PIs
- Casting Employment Coordinator Associate Internship
- Disney Hollywood Studios Operations Support Internship
- Disney Internships & Programs Service Center Coordinator Internship
- Disney Traditions Internship
- Epcot Operations Support Internship
- Guest Experience Services Internship
- Guest Relations Internship
- Magic Kingdom Project Support Internship

 Management Internship

- Retail


My top 3 are definitely Guest Relations, MI- Retail, and Guest Experience Services. I'm really on that "Quest for the Vest"! Good luck to all throughout this stressful time! See Ya Real Soon!

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment